I very rarely tend to buy clothes in summer. I don't know why, I tend to stock my wardrobe in autumn/winter. Of course, we don't have summer in the UK as we're more or less in a permanent state of autumn, but I generally only buy holiday clothes in the summer months. I always enjoy reading wishlist posts, I thought I'd do one of my own.
1. Ursula Black Velvet And Mesh Laced Bodice Top By Sinister £48.50 - This top is definitely on the expensive side, but it's really beautiful and also looks really comfortable. I really love bodice tops, I own at least five of them. TGS do a lot of discount codes so hopefully I can justify it at some point, or add it to my Christmas list! I do wish that there was a shot of the back though.
2. Lace Black Dress by Spiral Direct £21.50 - I don't own very many dresses, but I really love this one, it looks like it has a really nice shape to it without being too long. I find it really difficult to find dresses that fit and are the correct length for somebody as short as I am. It isn't too expensive either!
3. Aurum Mortis Ring by Alchemy Gothic £22.45 - Since I bought the Elizabethan Ring I've been on the lookout for more of them! I always wanted the Aurum Mortis Choker but I think it was discounted. The detailing on this one looks really pretty. I can't seem to find the ring on the Alchemy Gothic website unless I include discontinued products, so I think that this is going as well? I think I will order this sooner rather than later!
4. Illamasqua Nail Polish in Creator £13.50 - This is a new Illamasqua polish coming out with the Generation Q collection. I was torn between this one and Charisma, they both look gorgeous on the website swatches, but I think I'll wait for more blog swatches to come out before I buy either of them!
5. Studded Belt £10.00 - I go through so many of these belts. I've had two in the past year. I had one for ages but it feel apart, so I bought a new one from Camden and that's already falling to bits. I can never find any to fit me! If anybody knows where to get one of these cheaply (and small) please let me know!
6. Boots by Hush Puppies £80 - I saw these when I was in town a few weeks ago, and they're really lovely. I find it hard to find boots to fit me so I'd have to try them on, but they're very expensive. They also have these in black, I can't decide which I like best! The heel is a little on the thin side too, so chances are they won't work with my leg, but I'd have to see, I think I'll be admiring these from afar!
7. MAC Eyeshadow in Nocturnelle - £12.00 - This is one of those eyeshadows that has been on my wishlist for so long but I've never gotten round to buying it. I always look at it when I'm in store but I've never bought it. I'm also on the lookout for a new natural looking lipstick from MAC, but I honestly don't know where to start! I never buy natural shades so I'm a bit out of my depth.
What's on your wishlist?
Disclosure: All photographs taken from the websites linked.