1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
I don't really have one. I was called Scary Clairey by a few people at school though. I don't think I need to explain that one...
2. What's a weird habit of yours?
I have a lot of weird habits! Organising things constantly and making sure they are lined up perfectly straight is probably one. That and having to check if the door is locked three times if I'm alone in the house.
3. Do you have any weird phobias?
I'm terrified of dogs, and I have been for as long as I can remember. I can't go near them and I'll go out of my way to avoid them.
4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
I don't really have one! The last song I played out loud when I was alone in the house was this, but it isn't a secret!
5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
Chewing gum really irritates me, and people who say 'Aw, bless' in normal conversation. It makes me want to kill you. Also, people who have no manners. I hate it when I hold the door open for someone and they just march through, for instance. It's so rude!
6. What's one of your nervous habits?
Playing with my hair. I keep trying to stop but I only move onto something else equally as annoying!
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Closest to the wall. No idea why!
8. What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
A bear named Deek (he was named by a five year old). I've had him since I was a baby; I even have photos of him in my incubator with me!
9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
At the moment I'm drinking a lot of iced coffee. Mocha is my favourite.
10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Probably skincare regimes! I'm so bad when it comes to sticking to a routine and looking after my skin. I'm great telling other people to do it (in fact I told my sister this morning) but I never do it myself.
11. Which way do you face in the shower?
We have a really bad shower and the water squirts in all directions, so you have to spin around in circles to get your hair wet...
12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
Not really? I can cross my fingers on both hands but so can a lot of people! It's not really a skill, but I have two webbed toes on my right foot, which a lot of people think is weird!
13. What's your favourite comfort food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyway?
Just about everything I eat? Probably ice cream at the moment, it's the only thing getting me through this heat wave!
14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say?
Probably 'super quick.' I also say 'lovely' a lot.
15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
An old faded band shirt and black shorts at the moment!
16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn't that hot?
Pretty much everything I wore when I was 12/13. Baggy jeans probably being the worst! And that glow in the dark pink eyeshadow wasn't great either...
I'm not going to tag anybody, but let me know if you decide to do this tag! Also, I'd really appreciate it if you'd take a moment to answer the poll on the top right hand corner. It would be really useful for me to know what you enjoy reading so I know that direction to take this blog in, what you'd like to see more of and vice versa. Thank you!
I hope you all have a lovely week and weekend!